Sunday, September 2, 2012

Coloring outside the lines...

The main question I get asked is " is the rumor true" lol... I remember reading in cosmo that statistically asian men all the smallest... Now that I have been dating for about 12 years now. I don't think you can classify someone sexual expectations just on race.. My friends "who arent black" always say I heard the best things about black men.. They all want to try a black guy.. They heard great things about their size, and what they do.. I promise EVERYONE GETS THEIR FACTS FROM A MOVIE THEY SAW.. Everytime you ask someone where did you get that from they always say a movie... lol.. I never dated outside my race until I got to China... Now everyone thinks I hate all black men because i don't prefer to not date them. At the end of the day I'm a Christian. Im not supposed to see color... but thats another blog...

Back to dating outside my race. I have dated Chinese and European.... Ladies the rumors are NOT true... I can testify but don't want to incriminate myself. lol.. Chinese men are VERY different.  For one they make you feel like you are the only girl in the world. Every time I go on a date I don't want to go home. Its always whatever you want. Now I have been here for one year and have been a dating whore. ( just dating tho) Can't be in China and not experience the culture completly. When you go to dinner, they order the WHOLE menu for you. No matter how much you tell them I can't eat all this, they say" Have a try" Trust I'm a black girl with hips. I can eat. Even then I'm like its too much. I remember I told a man" I want dumplings. He ordered every dumpling on the menu. Again this is China. Can you imagine how many types of dumpling there are? 

There are 2 types of chinese men. The ones who are rich and don't give a fuck.. They invented Yolo... Then you have the quieter ones. I don't go out with anyone broke. Call me what you want.. There are older Chinese men who are married. The one thing about China there is NO LYING. There is no I'm separated, she doesn't love me, we just roomates bullshit you hear in America. They tell you from the getgo.. I'm married I love my wife. I love my children. It's very common for successful men to have girlfriends but they NEVER leave their wives... They tell you " I want to be your big brother" usually im like I already have a brother.. we don't hold hands. lol...  Another thing is that they don't kick you to the curb if you don't want to have sex... Most of them are okay with having a beautiful girl on their arm. Since there few pretty black girls they want me on their arm to show off. I'm cool with that.
The younger ones want to get married. They don't waste no time. I have had countless convos about marriage... Its funny because in America men are terrified of having a girlfriend. They're cool with having a boo thang. Seriously I go out on a few dates, then they ask about marriage. DEAD SERIOUS. If you are not trying to get married, its over.. lol... So i lost contact with a few people. lol..Then you have your occasional assholes, then you meet in the club then they ask you to go home.. I meant a Chinese basketball player that was a typical basketball player.. 

I have friends who are in committed relationships with Chinese men. American culture is really based on one thing. SEX. Everywhere you go, everything you see or hear has to do with sex. As a result, people always want to have sex. Here, their culture is FAMILY. They almost look down upon being sexually expressive. As a result, don't expect to get your back blown out every night. Booty calls, yeah thats not happening either. They like that weekly love. lol.. maybe twice a week.. Yeah, that circumcision thing is rare too!!! . My friend had sex with a chinese man and he used the word "Change" after 2 pumps when he wanted to switch up. 30 secs later it was over. My other girl told me the 1st time she had sex with her boo, he screamed "I like the feeling!!!! FIRE!!!!!! when his happy ending came.. He didn't know very much english.. She thought WTF.. Well I guess she literally likes to play with fire cause she married him...

Overall, I like Chinese men.. Hell, I like whoever treats me nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment