Monday, September 10, 2012

If not..... you are the Prototype


My teenage love affair is what I've been calling it, although its the complete opposite. My boo is named Ethan. I've been lying to myself cause he's def more but I'm American: we take things slow. This man is amazing and I'm blessed to share space with him. Yeah it's that real. Out of all places I met him late night Saturday at the club. We the only ones still dancing at 3am, being the life of the party. Lol. Caught eyes starting dancing then he invited me to his table for a drink. That's inevitable in china. Lol. Drank, danced and had a ball. Lost track of time and looked up we were the only ones in the club. Literally the dj was packing his stuff.











Didn't think nothing of it but just a great time. Exchanged numbers and we went to dinner. Again he ordered everything on the menu( Chinese way) and we partied. We've been together ever since. Everyday. We talk, qq and then he comes over and we have dinner together. This man buys fresh groceries and cooks for me, then cleans up. This man buys gifts just because. 2 bracelets I have yet to take off since he gave it to me.




In a perfect world, we prob would get married have 2 babies and live happily ever after in china. This man adores me. He constantly tells me how he feels about me, he's a great listener, and looks me in my eyes and tells me I'm beautiful. In our short time, he knows my looks and their meanings. I never have to explain my feelings because he understands. Every girl should have a man like that. The crazy thing is that we don't even speak the language but yet we understand perfectly. When I'm sick, he wipes my nose. Usually us women feel like we have to be perfect. Have to look perfect, act perfect but make it look effortless. That shit exhausting!!!! One lesson I have to learn is that there is a man that will think you are beautiful without you putting any effort.







So I don't live in a perfect world. In a movie we prob end holding hands at 80 years old laughing about how we overcame and made it. This ain't the movies. I learned from my parents divorce it takes more than love to make things work. This is reality. I go back to America in one week and don't know when I'm coming back to china. Also, WE are colorblind. I think our feelings are so intense for each other we don't realize that one is black and the other is Chinese. I don't even think we realize we don't speak the same language. But the world and our families will. We both come from traditional families. My family is prob more opened because they know I give 0 fucks about anyone's opinion( gift and a curse) . My babe is in his family business. Their culture is to be obedient. He has already told me he's rebellious and won't care if his father disapproves. I care. I would never want to cause him any heartbreak between his family. I even really care or I could just be thinking of a thousand excuses on why it wouldn't work cause I'm just scared. (lol at least I don't need a therapist. I know exactly what's wrong with me) anyhoo. I don't even think anyone would believe that we only been knowing each other for a week. We have told each other secrets that our closest friends don't even know. I can't even describe what we have in words. Even if life does not bring us back I think we will always in each others heart. I used to have a list and this dream man that I want my future husband to be like. Now "Ethan" is the prototype for my future husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment