Thursday, January 3, 2013

A real business woman

I want to share everything with you just not the crazy experiences. Lol. I want everyone to feel like they are here with me or atleast have a friend in china. I am started an online boutique called Fashion Cloudz along with my bestie. Here's a preview of some of the dresses and iPhone cases. Any questions or specific orders you can hit me info@fashioncloudz.com










Not only am I'm doing an online boutique, I've also started an import/export merchant company called C'est La Vie Agency. We will start importing hair at the end of the month. We have virgin Indian remy, Brazilian, Malaysian, and Peruvian hair. For inquires please email me info@cestlavieagency.com. We can also import clothes, shoes, athletic goods, accessories , purses etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment