Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friends how many of us have them? NONE


God is once again taking me out my comfort zone. O wait I don't have one of those. Well my 2 besties: my roomie and G are leaving me. My roomie is a bad ass photographer and taking her talents back to America. G is my big sister from Philippines and is moving to another city in Shandong. I told God that if he sends me my soulmate then I won't complain. He has me on hold...


Pics of my last days with my besties and my Chinese New Year in Shanghai. I hate Chinese New Year because everything is closed. Another reason why Chinese people live longer, they don't play with their rest. Everything is closed including the mail. I also starved because of the restaurants were closed and the food vendors. Like really how is Lauren supposed to maintain her thickness? Ooo and the fireworks. ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT! Including at 8am. Clearly I never lived in the hood cause hearing boom boom boom gets on my damn nerves. Chinese people think the more fireworks they light the prosperous they will be in that year. So all month you hear fireworks.


















Location:Jinan,China

No comments:

Post a Comment