Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why I Chose to move to China

First question that everyone always ask me is how did I ever land up in china? The ignorant people that I call monkeys ask why u going to china? That's too far. lol. There's Chinese food here!  For a while, I've been dying to get out the country. Its like my spirit yearns for an adventure, learn a new language and an overall a different experience. Around Christmas, I took a step out on faith. When my Paris trip didn't go through, I was heartbroken but refused to give up. I started googling jobs overseas. Came across teaching english as a second language.  I recieved the TEFL certificate and started to apply to jobs. I chose China because they paid for your apartment and gave you allowance for your flight. Did some research and applied for jobs. Prayed about it, and took the offer at Jinan teaching primary. The rest is history. Hope you enjoy the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment