Friday, December 7, 2012

Hell week

Hell week.

Always getting to china is what I call hell week. The days leading to my departure are always the hardest. I was so ready to go and everything was just moving slow as hell. My visa was super late and everything was a mess. I couldn't bring acelin which also broke my heart. He will be here before Christmas. When I left I forgot my makeup bag. I just bought all these new MAC products and China only has the make up complexion of snow. My dark circles are constantly exposed. Not to mention, I thought I was flying Air China but somehow it turned to an United which I'm positive that was the work of Satan. Everything,I fly united something horrible goes wrong and my Creole powers are helpless. I flew United back home and I had an allergic reaction to the blanket on my face and arms. The first time I flew United, they lost my luggage and the plane was late which caused me to sleep in the freezing airport. Not to mention the food sucks and stewardess are ugly. Foreign airlines the food is better, bigger portions and the stewardess look like dolls.

Well same shit happens again. We get off the plane because they were having engine problems. 3 hour later it's fixed, I miss my connection and I'm stuck in Beijing. I hate Beijing. It was freezing like blizzard in Chicago freezing. I'm in a leather jacket waiting 45 mins for a damn taxi.


I took the bullet train which I love. So clean, comfortable and you can charge your apple products. It takes the same amount of time to fly so I rather take the train. Someone tell President Obama, this is what the states been missing! Finally arrive in Jinan. I see my apartment which I like! 2 bedrooms, one bath. Ooooo and a toilet! I have enough room so I'm not standing over the toilet to shower! ( see my first post and look at pictures of my apartment) my heart will skips a beat because I finally see Ethan. My heart will stop beating all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment