Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No more black and yellow, black and yellow( in my Wiz khalifa voice)


There is never a dull moment in my life. It has been a crazy few days. Only I could have such excitement in a communist country. I'm sure I will laugh more when I'm a housewife in the south of France. Today not so much. So let's see where should I start.. Oo yes! That awkward moment when you realize you Chinese ex boyfriend is in the damn mafia.. Let's start there. Woo woo!!
Me and Ethan started to talk slightly. Now we don't talk at all. I changed my number and erased my ( QQ is the Chinese social site). Which seemed like a great idea at the time. I got mad cause he told me he couldn't come see me. He said he had to move furniture. Umm okay. Then the next day I was extremely hungover and I needed him to make his famous noodles for me. He said he hurt his ankle in a fight. Am I the only person who light bulb just went off?? I didn't think so. So me being the nosey black girl, I asked what was you doing fighting? He changed the subject. Typical nigga shit.




I thought I was dating a nice Chinese boy who at one time adored me, did everything i asked and put me to sleep. Clearly, I was mistaken. I must be dating ray ray from the low end. As women we don't forget anything a man tells us. So I start to think about every moment we ever shared. When we first met, he said if I ever had a problem let him know. He will always protect me and he likes to fight. This nigga muffed the shit out of a dude for being too close to me and looking at me up and down. In the club, he's treated like royalty. Half the time he just points and everyone does what he says. He told me that he wants to go to jerusalem to ask God for forgiveness. I'm a sinner, all the way. I don't have to go all the way over there to say hey God, my bad about that one time. Lol.
I told him I too old to deal with these games. And erase all his contact. Now my "tough" ass is on the couch with "officially missing you" by tamia on repeat. If my neighbor could speak English he would say " Change that damn song," But he so I'm blasting it! Still trying to processed everything. Even with a short time, I know we got something special. Something rare. I don't want to marry the nigga. I just want things to go back. I know he loves me. Just don't know what's going on with him and he doesn't talk to me. I don't think he's a horrible murderer but I know something is up. Something isn't right.




I do know this single life sucks ass!! I mean I'm eating noodles at the damn restaurant! I gotta feed myself every time I get hungry!! I work out so I don't have to do this shit! No one takes care of you when ure hungover. My face is breaking out and according to my Chinese friend it's cause I'm not having sex. Lol. I don't know how to fix my heater. I don't want to be independent! At all.
I've been dating Chinese men for a year and I'm think I'm over it! Lol. Most of them either want to get married tomorrow or are too uptight. Don't do this! Don't do that. Dude I'm a free spirit! I need someone who can have fun. The first night I met Ethan, we partied all night and then peed outside together. He didn't say that's not lady like. He said okay I'll turn around and go over here and pee. Lol. But I'm over all the serious boyfriend crap. Now I'm just going to go back to having fun and maybe being a rich Chinese man trophy piece.
Sent from my iPa
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment