Sunday, December 30, 2012

Popped a Molly I'm Sweating woooooooooo

Okay maybe I didn't actually pop a Molly but I'm sweating cause I've been living in hell. The whole month of December has been pure shit from me getting stranded in Beijing until now. Luckily God evicted me from Hell so now I'm okay!!
I got a new teaching job at a different school and I hated it! There was a Canadian guy who ran the school. He's one of those foreigners thst was a weirdo in his country and now thinks he's that dude cause he's in China. He talks to everyone like their below him. He attempted to do that with me. We are not in the western world anymore boo. I don't tolerate any disrespect from anyone. Plus, I'm from Chicago. If we have a problem we tell you to your face. I just did just that and he fired me. Lol.
I was ecstatic because I hated it! I mean they wanted me to work 40 hours a week! No thanks. I'm not about that life. So I went back to my old school( got a job same day and yes it's that easy). The Canadian antichrist tried to do everything possible to have me go back to America. The school charged me all these crazy fees and would not cooperate with transferring my visa. Without my visa, I would have to go back to America. I'm a testimony because what God has for you NOONE can take it away from you if you have faith. I got my visa on the last possible day. When I say God is my everything, I mean that.
I also had a real life hangover moment. During my depression, I went out with my friend and drunk my problems away. China has their own vodka which is like 90 percent alcohol... I was drinking it like water.. After out drinking 3 grown men I decide to go out in my high heels that I know I can't walk in when I'm sober. So yes you know what happens. I fall. It's snow and ice. I don't even realize that the side of my face is covered with blood. Worried about my well being, the police wait with me for a friend to pick me up and take us home. For a week I looked like a got jumped. Lol. I was very creative with my stories when people asked me what happen: I fell down the Great Wall of china, I fell down the stairs backwards, I got hit by a scooter, and my favorite: came home late and my husband was angry. Trust no more drinking challenges. I've learned my lesson.
I hate Ethan. That's done. I'm on some I bet not catch him in the streets or its on and poppin. My other friend parents didn't like the fact that their only son wants to merry an American. (See last post) Now he wants us to go to Africa. What is this Belly??
Well now I'm getting settled. New apartment! I'm also starting an online store and an import/export businesses. Whatever you need I can find it for you and send it to you. Stay tuned.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Popped a Molly I'm sweating wooooo!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Lauren! It is awesome that you have decided to blog your experiences. Your testimony can be a blessing to someone else! Happy New Year & I wish you the best! Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete