Sunday, December 15, 2013

I saw satan today!!


I saw my ex, Ethan..Ha! I sure did! Most people know if you're been reading my blog from the beginning. The one Chinese boy that I really did love and that breakup was horrible horrible horrible! We had social media wars with our status. He said f me and I responded with I'm not a man! Find you a boyfriend since you wanna act like a bitch! I'm not ashamed that that 5'8 little chinese thug had me all the way open. I was in the hoodest club still video chatting him. Got here and he flipped the script. While he was on his period he saw me out with another guy and every since then he's become Satan. I always wondered what would happen if I saw him? Would I slap him? Would I toss my hair? Or push him down some stairs. Would I speak and pretend everything is okay. Or do I say you wanna go! Go! But the name stays here. Change that shit! (You don't know how many times I watch that what's love got to do with it) (read earlier blogs you would understand)
So I'm leaving the gym and I see a man laying down lifting weights. I said to myself damn he looks like Ethan but way fatter! Then he saw me and froze! Then I said to myself "damn that's Ethan he's fat as hell" and walked away. Mediation works. But I haven't seen him in a year. I'm over it! I was heartbroken but I don't have time to worry about that. I'm in a nice heathy relationship which is foreign to me. So Im focused on that and staying skinny. But ladies, ladies he's gained the 25 pounds I lost! So 2 points for us!! Someone have a drink for me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Gym in Jinan

No comments:

Post a Comment