Sunday, December 1, 2013

Never think that I'm not from Chicago for one second

So after 2 years of being in China, Chicago has finally came out. It's so funny because if you ask anyone here describe Lauren they would say" always happy and sweet girl" people ask me you get angry? I say yes of course but no one ever does anything crazy so I'm not crazy, if you ask someone in America they would say Lauren's mouth is insane, she's always going off, etc. I really think its has to do with your environment. Living here is really like a break from reality. Life is completely opposite, no fights no murders, and no violence. Everyone is happy. Therefore I'm happy. Then you always got the one nigga that tries you. ( I'm working on not using that word but if describes this man I got into with) About month ago, soutside Chicago came for a quick visit. Lol

So all my friends are like 24 so for a week we all partied and kicked it and I pretended I was 24 too. Not a good idea!!!! In the club: our server was a cutie. After 3 hours of drinking I dismissed the fact that he was a waiter and bagged him. Before you start to judge all I'm saying is that a girl who is 28 who wants to get married and have children shouldn't be wasting time with a waiter who's 24. Plus I make way more money than him and I believe the man should be the breadwinner. Atleast for me and after this situation I'm more convinced.

Anyway the waiter was fine so I bagged him. We talked for a few days and he seemed really cool. I try to be understanding cause I knew he didn't have any money. Again every time I'm understanding it never goes right. Anyway he wanted to teach me how to cook different Chinese dishes. Ok cool. He came to my house and tells me how nice it is, how much is the rent blah blah blah. I think it's average but he acted like I live in a palace. Great dinner we watched some black movies and had a good time. I say aww he's cool.
The next day he had some sob story and said his job was late with his check and he was homeless. American Lauren would have been like "and that affects me how?" but china Lauren forgets that some people just ain't shit. So I said I have an extra bedroom you can have it for 1 or 2 nights. Next day is his birthday and we kicked. This nigga brings a plastic bag with all his belongings. In my head I said "hell no" I didn't know should I be confused because all his stuff fits in a plastic bag or did he think he was going to be my roomate. Anyway I took him to dinner for his birthday. During dinner he says some shit like I have no money. Again in my head " I know this nigga ain't thinking I'm a trick? I'm sorry are we fucking?" so I brush it off. Then he says can I loan him some money?" yes. He did! I said I don't give money to men, they give me money. Then towards the end of dinner we leave and he said he wants some cigaretts. Now, I'm over him completely cause I'm just appalled and offended. He asked me for money and he also implied that he wanted to stay with me for good and me be his girlfriend. I said I'll buy you some cigaretts and then I'm going home to sleep. You can stay one night tomorrow you leaving. Get to the counter then broke turd is picking everything up and taking it the the counter and then looked at me. And that when he got cussed out. At the register.. And I left and proceeded to walk home. Now I'm an Aries and my temper is not something I'm proud of. So I'm just quiet. Which is worse because usually I snapped then in 5 minutes I'm not angry. But I didn't want to act crazy so I'm quiet. He's walking with me laughing. Like its a joke. See clearly he only knows happy Lauren in China. He's doesn't know I'm Creole and I'm from the soutside of Chicago. So he's just laughing like I'm telling jokes. Fuel to my fire. Anyway I try to keep my calm and we get to my house. I'm taking deep breaths and counting to 10. We're in my house and I say in chinese. I'm angry and don't want to talk to you. Then he proceeds to touch me and laugh. I said dont touch me. Again I say in chinese, I'm not chinese when I say don't touch me don't touch me. He's laughs and then tries to touch me again.


Now I don't condone violence, my daddy says never hit a man unless you can take a punch. Words i live by.. With that being said i punched him dead in his stomach and knocked his wind out. The guy is like 5'6 and smaller than me. I don't tolerate disrespect not in my house. I also will not allow anyone to take my niceness for weakness. He's on the couch grabbing his stomach. And then all the Chicago language I though I forgot reappeared, things like" on my momma I'm not the one, you think everything is sweet it's not. Try me if you want to. I also provided the best Chinese translation I could possibly give. Then he says something like his friend had an American girl and she would give him money and just like any black girl would say" well go and ask that chick" in fact take your plastic bag of crap with you. This isn't a homeless shelter. Even at dinner he spent the whole time on his phone like I wasn't there. Then he asked me for money 3 times for 3 different lies. Usually I'm calmer but from the end of September to the beginning of November I'm not so nice. It's my grandmothers bday and the day she died in that time period. I don't take it well so I'm already a firecracker in that period. Even my chinese friends said he did what? Are you sure he's chinese?? Im even shocked. That really doesn't happen here. Infact the guys are very old fashioned and pay for everything. Only I would be so lucky to find the only nigga in china.





Ladies if you see him or anyone that looks like him RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment