Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sorry for the absence....

So it's been a long time. Sorry. It's hard for me to be committed to things even if it's a blog. Lol. Been swamped with work and not teaching but my own business. Next year I just plan to travel so i need a way to make money while Im on my vacation. lol I also moved into a way better spot. If anyone has followed my blog from the very beginning then you remember my first house. It was on the 6th floor with no elevator. One bedroom with a very Chinese bathroom and a kitchen. Now I live in Wanda plaza. One of the best areas in my city and I live in a highrise on the 24th floor in the middle of the shopping area including a Zara, my favorite store just because I don't feel like a fat ass when I try on the clothes... My apartment is small but I love it. 2 bedrooms although I used the other one for a closet. Lol. I met a girl named Lara who lives next door and we quickly became best friends. She is the chinese version of my sunshine Ivory. We are really 2 peas in a pod and I feel like I've known her all my life. She's my road dog.... Then I have my 2 brothers...... And I don't use that term lightly... My crew just like in the states is small and tight... I have countless memories that will last a lifetime...





Lara..... I'm trying to hook her up with a foreign guy!! Anyone interested?


My brother Abbaddi


My brother mike


How we get down on weekends.... Can you tell I'm loving my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment